ECO Luxury in Queensland
Living amongst the trees (Agnes Water trees)
Category: HouseBedrooms: 3Bathrooms: 3Garage: TripleLand: 2432.00sqm (approx)Close to: Rockhampton: 174km (direct line)
Features: Ensuite, Ducted Vacuum, A/C, 2, 432 Sqm; Flat To Sloping Contour; North East Aspect; Bush, Water Views; 26m Frontage; Study; BBQ
(is that what they call it??? I just google’d it – and that’s what they call it!)
HIA Queensland Home of the Year
Price By Neg.
Winner of both the Queensland Home of the Year and Custom home of the year (2007), located in Sunrise at 1770 Eco community winner of UDIA “Best Sustainable Development” for Queensland (2007) and Australia (2008).
* Inspirational luxury home perched high on ridge top site
* NE Orientation, natural light, environmental best practice
* Large open areas, capture the views and coastal breezes
* Internal Gardens, Stringer stairways, atriums and skylights
* Kidd & Co Design, a blend with the natural surrounds
* 6 Beaches, loads of nature, pools, tennis, BBQ pavilions
A Combination of award winning design and the epitome of living with nature that compliments Sunrise community’s philosophy of sustainable living. Total attention to detail in design and construction, the selection of materials, finishes, and the complete function of the home leaves nothing to be desired. Privacy, security, entertain, perfect to live in or holiday. Step out side to enjoy the Turtle Coast, the Great Barrier Reef, world class facilities, fishing, year round swimming and classic surfing beaches.