Private Resort on the Gold Coast
Broadbeach Waters Luxury, QLD
Category: HouseBedrooms: 4Bathrooms: 5Garage: 6Land: 2130.00sqm (approx)Close to: Brisbane: 72km (direct line)
Features: Inground Pool, Ensuite, Alarm, Ducted Vacuum
This home only has four photos of the indoors, the rest are outdoors, but by no means does that mean my rule above applies – this home is spectacular inside and out!
A Private Luxury Resort in an Incomparable Location
- Inground Pool, Ensuite, Alarm, Ducted Vacuum
Designed for privacy and expansive indoor-outdoor living, the home blends classic elegance with contemporary lifestyle inclusions. Honed marble and granite paving are featured outdoors, with polished limestone flooring to interior living areas. On both levels, floor-to-ceiling tinted glazing brings spectacular river and city views indoors.
Two sets of ornate gates lead to the multi-car garage and the double-door formal entrance beneath a classic porte-cochere. Here, the visitor steps onto a toughened glass floor panel over a pebble stream, an introduction to the unique nature of this beautifully crafted home. Elegant formal living and dining areas are ranged along the river aspect beneath a towering atrium. At the western end is a media lounge featuring a decorative recessed ceiling with concealed lighting. All areas open to tiled patios and manicured lawns overlooking the water.
Casual living, incorporating the superb Miele kitchen, opens via folding glass doors to exquisite water-themed gardens and a resort-sized saltwater pool. A large thatch-roofed entertaining pavilion is poised above the river, complete with sound system and LED lighting. A second smaller pavilion with a glass floor sits over a fish pond filled with colourful Chinese carp and fed by a rock waterfall.
Throughout the home, decorative cornices and architraves, imported light fittings and timber window shutters exude a quiet elegance, with the internals walls finished in a special artistic paint effect to tone with the natural hues of limestone floors. Adjacent to the lavish guest suite is a handsome executive study with its own entry and custom-designed library-display cabinets.
A graceful staircase leads to three family bedrooms, all with private balcony, dressing room and ensuite. The majestic master suite opens to a large terrace overlooking the pool and incorporates a luxurious ensuite with spa and a two-way dressing room.
• 2,130 sq.mtr riverfront land area, 90mtr. river frontage
• Due north to river & city skyline, 8-acre park opposite
• 4 large bedrooms, executive study, 5 bathrooms
• Manicured gardens, large 25 mtr saltwater swimming pool
• 2 outdoor entertaining pavilions, 2 rock waterfalls, fish ponds
• Atrium living & dining areas with river outlook
• Granite kitchen with integrated s/steel Miele appliances
• Metallic lacquer cabinetry, textured glass splashbacks, scullery
• Guest suite with bar/kitchenette, all dressing rooms with vanity table
• Remote-control drapes & sunblinds, pure wool carpets
• All bathrooms tiled in polished limestone with marble vanities
• Ducted air conditioning, vacumaid, security, video intercom
• Porte cochere entry, remote-control gates, 100m2 garage