Lennonville Estate on a Tassie island
Restored homestead (circa 1835) and cherry orchard on 312 acres
PRICE RANGE: $7-8 Million
- Property Type: Lifestyle
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Building Size: 278.99 m² (30 squares) approx
- Land Size: 312 acres
- Ensuite: 1
- Living Areas: 2
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Features
- Carport: 2
- Tennis Court
- Fully Fenced
- Eco Friendly Features
- Water Tank
- Land Features
- Fencing: Timber & Electric
- Annual Rainfall: Low 600 mm
- Soil Types: Vary but include sandy loams
- Improvements: Rural Homestead, Cottage, Packing Shed & Farm Buildings
- Irrigation: Domestic: 3 x 90,000 litre storage tanks. Stock Water: Dams & Waterholes. Water for irrigation is pumped via underground mains to a drip system.
- Carrying Capacity: Water Capacity 40 ML. Approx 75 tonnes of cherries
- Services: Electricity, telephone, water tanks, septic tank sewerage treatment system services.
It has a tennis court, an American style equestrian centre with a stable complex and dressage arena, and another cottage.
When I see views like this, makes me wanna pack up and move to the baron, rural, lonely country – ha, there, now I’m off the idea again!
And here’s what the Agent said about the place…
Lennonville Estate – Magnificent coastal property – Wonderful lifestyle & business potential
Lennonville Estate (circa 1835), a magnificent waterfront property occupying 126.6 hectares (312 acres) on the spectacular north coast of North Bruny Island, Tasmania.
A superb holding of absolute tranquility and pristine natural beauty, Lennonville Estate boasts an elegantly appointed five bedroom residence with breathtaking water views and beautiful established gardens that slope gently down to a private sandy beach with a jetty and deepwater anchorage.
Featuring a world class cherry orchard that has yet to reach its full potential and enjoys a substantial cash flow with lucrative expanding markets in Australia, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Canada and the USA, this extraordinary property also has a full size tennis court, a large American style equestrian centre with a stable complex and dressage arena, and a charming cottage for holidaymakers.
This wonderful rural retreat offers several more enticing opportunities for additional income streams.
Just 40 minutes from Hobart’s GPO, Lennonville Estate surely is ‘paradise found’.