West Leederville by the lake
Lake Monger views in WA
PRICE RANGE: Over $1.3 Million
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Air Conditioning
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Built 1923
yet stylish refurbishment.
Love the fit out, love the colours for a heritage home…
the huge cornice,
I think it might be a few cornices joined together.
Then they’ve done the room colour under it.
It’s that schmancy colour I liked above!!!
With all the charm of yesteryear combined with the contemporary luxuries of today, this exquisitely renovated and extended 1920’s character property has been transformed to an ultra elegant family home.
Breathtaking from the front with it’s wide decked verandahs, stained lead light window panels,white plantation shutters, manicured gardens with standard roses and elegant magnolias provide the perfect setting to relax and let the world go by while you take in the views of beautiful lake Monger.
* 4 large bedrooms
* 2 Modern bathrooms (Bath in main) with Italian marble flooring
* Charming fireplaces to both front rooms
* Rich, wide Jarrah boards throughout
* White plantation shutters to bedroom windows
* Wide central hallway with soaring ceilings
* Architect designed contemporary extension
* Stunning chef’s kitchen with stone benches, marble splash-back and Miele appliances
* Open plan Living and dining area
* Pretty garden courtyard off living area
* Timber framed bi fold doors open onto North facing covered / decked AL fresco dining
* Stylish contemporary light fittings throughout
* Reverse cycle ducted Daikin A/C
* Double lock-up garage off rear sealed lane-way
Where old world charm, timeless sophistication and practical conveniences have been seamlessly blended to personify contemporary family living at its best.