“Ashleigh House”, Gold Coast views
Large, young homestead
PRICE RANGE: Over $1.85 Million
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Building Size: 650.04 m² (70 squares) approx
- Land Size: 0.80ha (1.98 acres) (approx)
- Toilets: 6
- Open Car Spaces: 2
the kind you see from the street and think
“I wonder what that home’s like inside…”
So of course I had to post it!
70 sqs on two acres.
Must be amazing to drive past…
All for under $2 Million.
and thank god they had a floorplan of this one,
I def wanted to know how they built this one!!
AND here’s what the Agent said about it!
IMAGINE LIVING WITH THESE PERMANENT PANORAMIC VIEWS.. We are proud and delighted to present ASHLEIGH HOUSE which has been described as an ISLAND IN THE SKY where EAGLES DARE TO FLY!
Enjoy the unobstructed, breathtaking and commanding panoramic views across the hinterland to the coastline. Never to be built out. There are spectacular vistas from all rooms on both levels of this residence as well as from the gardens; views of the ocean; views of the bay islands, Sanctuary Cove and the Gold Coast high-rise; views from North Stradbroke Island to Byron Bay. You might especially appreciate the magical outlook when the setting sun spot-lights the Surfers Paradise buildings and the ocean. And don’t overlook the unforgettable effect when the moon takes over from the sun, especially the full moon lighting the ocean – an especially beautiful sight. Seeing is believing!
Every room has a view and opens onto a verandah; enjoy a true colonial experience in the sub-tropics
Here is a beautiful 650 m2 (70 squares) home on 2 acres on Tamborine Mountain in the Gold Coast hinterland. Ashleigh House is stunning; Ashleigh House is quality; Ashleigh House is less than 2 years old and was 2010 winner of the Master Builders Housing and Construction Awards for the Best Heritage Style Home
Located in an exclusive neighbourhood amongst other quality properties Ashleigh House enjoys a perfect north-easterly aspect, enjoying the best of both the rising and the setting sun – and moon!
We invite you to view our selection of photos – it is difficult and perhaps superfluous to attempt to find the words to fairly describe this special residence
– Wide verandahs on 2 levels incorporating pavilions and a garden gazebo
– Grand formal entry and central staircase
– 5 en-suited bedrooms
– Library / study
– Entertainers kitchen
– Expansive open plan living and dining opening onto the verandah and pavilion areas
– Large family, media or games room
– Impressive laundry room with easy access to its own discretely located verandah and drying area
DOWNSTAIRS – entry level
– Portico, large feature entrance foyer leading to the staircase, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, family/media/games room, verandahs on eastern and northern sides, pavilion
– 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, study, laundry (with separate WC), kitchen, open plan living and dining, wrap around verandah on north, east and southern sides accessed from all rooms, large pavilion plus a gazebo; breezeway / verandah providing covered access to the garage and from the laundry
More about the kitchen:
– Silver-flecked stone benches
– White 2-pak cabinetry
– Stainless steel appliances, including the SMEG gas & electric cooker
– Double ceramic sink
– Walk-in pantry
You will also want to know about the:
– 9 foot ceilings
– Polished spotted gum hardwood floors
– 8-zone ducted air conditioning
– Ceiling fans
– Classic neutral colours throughout
– Multiple feature French doors
– Double lock-up garage and workshop
– Terraced, landscaped gardens
– Prolific potable bore-water supply
– 12,000 gallon rain-water storage
– 3-phase wiring throughout
– Very generous storage space provided in all rooms and other especially dedicated storage areas
– Quality materials, workmanship, fittings and decorations that you would expect in a property such as this
Room sizes and floor plans:
– We draw your attention to the detailed floor plans provided; please click on the relevant tab
– Or contact us for these details
Possibly of interest:
– A holiday letting appraisal is available for interested investors
The owners have genuine reasons for selling and have agonised over the decision to list this property for sale. They have owned the land for 12 years and the design of this residence has been the subject of much research and a labour of love over this period. The new owner will enjoy the benefit of their outstanding effort.
Please let us also give credit to the builder, Hinterland Construction Pty Ltd, and remember:
– 2010 winner of the Master Builders Housing and Construction Awards for the Best Heritage Style Home
This property is situated in an exclusive and special part of old Eagle Heights, comfortably away from passing traffic yet close to all Mountain facilities including shops, schools and medical services.