Hamptons @ Hamilton QLD
Another Queenslander Gem…
PRICE RANGE: $2.7 Million
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 693 m² (approx)
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Swimming Pool – Inground
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
divine architecture of yesteryear built recently.
I’m lovin the colours in this home particularly.
(but I think they call it a “Lanai outdoor pavilion”)
with a cut out in the middle of it
letting the ferns grow through it!
ULTIMATE FAMILY LIFESTYLE
This stunning residence has been designed to showcase its inherent traditional charm and is further complemented by the clever contemporary touches that create an air of The Hamptons’. Not only glamorous, this home is family-friendly with functional design to suit a modern family lifestyle.
Positioned in a quiet pocket of Hamilton on an elevated 693 sqm allotment, this is a unique opportunity to move into one of Brisbane’s finest family homes.
The grand entry foyer with ornate archway invites you into the upper level of the home presenting the spacious master bedroom with beautifully appointed ensuite and walk in robe, plus three other large bedrooms, stunning second bathroom with travertine flooring and spacious living room.
The lower level encompasses a huge gourmet kitchen adorned by marble bench tops, American oak cabinetry and European appliances. The convenient and cleverly concealed scullery which flows from the kitchen houses a large walk in pantry, dishwasher and washing area.
The considered open plan design enables a convenient family/dining living space generously opening to the Lanai’ outdoor pavilion with 3.6 meter ceiling, ceiling fan and built-in barbeque area which has been finished with striking brickwork to contrast the soft timber setting and immaculate glass surrounds. This breath-taking entertainment area is an effortless extension of the glorious interior. Entertain family and friends with ease in this unique outdoor living space which exudes comfort and luxury whilst overlooking the sparkling 20 metre lap pool.
The formal lounge room with wooden framed glass sliding doors shares the stunning view of the back yard. Also on the lower level, a guest suite/ 5th bedroom or home office, an additional bathroom and wet room area connecting the laundry area enabling easy access from the pool.
– Exceptional hardwood floors throughout
– Insulated wine storage to suit 600 bottles approx
– Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Security system
– Solar heated salt chlorinated 20 meter lap pool
– Floor to ceiling book shelves in the lower level gallery
– 2x 10,000 Litre underground water tanks feeding the irrigation system and pool
– Dedicated laundry room with huge sliding storage cupboards and convenient laundry chute from upper main bathroom.
– Separate lockable tool/storage room suitable as an artist’s workroom.