Contemporary heritage style
PRICE RANGE: Over $1 Million
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 530 m² (approx)
- Living Areas: 2
- Open Fireplace
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Remote Garage
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Open Car Spaces: 1
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
I find them to be a stand out from other “colourful” ones,
of course, if a home is well done, colour should be irrelevant.
thinking of doing in my investment property,
Don’t know that mine will be that black, and shiny!
but natural timber in the new extension,
which leads me to wonder if they painted the floors black
in the old home because they were not suitable for staining,
which is my reason!
LOOK AT ME NOW !
Designed to integrate the charming features of yesteryear with modern and energy efficient 21st century architecture.
A unique property in the Queenscliff residential marketplace, ideally situated within a short walk to the beach and town centre – restaurants, café’s and galleries.
Some of the many features of this designer home include:
* Thoughtful integration of the new and old elements of the dwelling providing dual living and entertaining spaces both inside and out.
* 3 bedrooms – master with coffered ceilings, ensuite and large WIR/dressing room
* Stunning bathroom – full height Italian mosaic tiles, European tapware and basins
* Hostess kitchen complete with stainless steel bench top, splashback and overhead shelving, plus Cararra marble island bench and European appliances.
* 5 star energy rated
* Inverter technology ducted heating and cooling throughout
* Stunning recycled tallowwood flooring, open fire x 3
* Fully landscaped garden – large single garage with remote & roofspace storage.