Classic queenslander Home
35mins to Brisbane…
PRICE RANGE: Over $1.2 Million
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Land Size: 0.81ha (1.99 acres) (approx)
- Ensuite: 1
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Air Conditioning
I often think that when I see these large Queenslander homes.
This home is not professionally styled,
but there was a lot I did like about it anyway.
I wonder what it’s like with that arrangement?
I spose it doesn’t matter seeing
as your front yard is so huge!
GRAND QUEENSLANDER, CONTEMPORARY STYLE
Sitting proudly at the end of a sweeping driveway this magnificent grand Queenslander has been meticulously renovated to offer crisp contemporary finishes for comfortable family living. High quality, stylish new bathrooms and huge chef’s kitchen, ballroom sized living area, large separate dining plus huge games room, all with 3m high ceilings, VJ walls, neutral decor and beautiful casement doors opening to the wide verandahs or pool area, combine to give this stunning home a fresh modern appeal. The games room offers dual living potential with plumbing in place to add a second kitchen. Your family will enjoy a wonderful private lifestyle surrounded by manicured gardens set on a 8051m2 block only 35 minutes from the CBD and 5 minutes to the train station with express service to the city.
* 4 Generous bedrooms plus study, 3 with walk-in robes
* Master suite offers impressive ensuite, huge walk-in robe and retreat
* 4 Stylish bathrooms
* Fabulous chef’s kitchen with 900mm gas cooker, 40mm caesarstone benches
* 2 Spacious living areas plus large dining, all with casement doors to verandahs
* Wide wrap around verandahs, 2 north east facing rotunda for outdoor living and dining
* Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, fire place, security screens, insulation
* Sparkling inground salt water pool
* 70,000lt water tank, beautiful manicured gardens incl formal pond and fountain, 8051m2 land
* Under cover parking for 12 cars with extra height to store boat/caravan, workshop and storage