The Boathouse Magnetic Island
2009 Townsville & Nth QLD Home of the Year
PRICE RANGE: $1.9 Million
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Building Size: 429.96 m² (46 squares) approx
- Land Size: 680 m² (approx)
- Garage Spaces: 2
If you can look past the quality of the photos
you will see it is a lovely home,
in a lovely location I might add!
Magnetic Island is accessible by ferry only,
although there are cars on the island for the residents.
AND here’s What the Agent said about it!
Live life like you are on holidays all the time – The Boathouse Magnetic Island .voted 2009 Townsville & Nth Qld house of the year Wake up to sweeping views of Cleveland Bay from your luxury waterfront home and easily enjoy the surrounding waters with the convenience of owning your own freehold floating pontoon right at your doorstep.
Designed with living in mind. A home that has a relaxed holiday atmosphere whilst maintaining all the luxuries and conveniences of good modern design and architecture.
This exceptional home boasts all the modern conveniences we have come to expect from a house of this quality:
– Covered decks, louvred walls, bifolding doors and flexible screens blur the division between indoors and outdoors creating open plan living at its best. Perfect for tropical island living.
– Specifically designed to be eco-friendly and low maintenance.
– Parent’s retreat with a luxurious spa-like ensuite includes a double shower, double vanity and bath with sweeping views over Cleveland Bay to Townsville.
– Bathrooms feature clean white fittings, quality chrome tap ware and tumbled marble and pebbles.
– A complete zone designated to kids or visitors featuring two bedrooms, cinema room and bathroom are separated from other communal living areas.
– Separate entrance for downstairs home office or guest area.
– Entertaining becomes a joy with the generous open plan kitchen, (with Ilve and Miele appliances), joining the living area.
– 12 meter freehold floating pontoon with deep water access to the Great Barrier Reef and surrounding waters.
– Sauna and gym/store room with direct access to your pontoon
– 12 metre pool and spa
– Double lock up garage with large storage space
– Fully air conditioned
– Fully landscaped and irrigated tropical garden with palm groves, mature frangipani trees and outdoor entertaining areas
Traditional ‘beach house’ materials such as tongue and groove timber and white wooden shutters have been combined with quality contemporary fittings and fixtures and modern technology, creating relaxed luxury living.
Live life like you are on holiday all the time – at The Boathouse!
2009 multi award winning Townsville and Nth Qld home of the year