The real “Somersby”
With it’s own Equestrian Centre!
PRICE CATEGORY: Over $7 Million
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 18 YES – 18 BEDROOMS
- Bathrooms: 11
- Building Size: 1,911.02 m² (206 squares) approx
- Land Size: 161,900 m²
- Indoor Features
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Features
- Swimming Pool – Inground
This home was different, inside is outstanding, definitely luxury, despite being surrounded by horses!!
I’m not a horse person myself, buy hey, if it comes with the property, I’m not sending it back!
Adds to the charm, no?
AND here is what the Agent said!
‘Somersby’ is unsurpassed in excellence offering first class facilities leaving no design stone left unturned. A magnificently appointed homestead, state-of-the-art stable complex, equestrian arena and an excellent infrastructure across the entire property make this a rare and unique investment opportunity.
– World class covered arena (60m x 20m), flood lit, sand based, reticulated sound, high post & rail fencing state-of-the-art stable complex, 16 boxes, equine tiles & rubber floors, double wash bays, separate tack room areas, large truck storage, bathrooms, office and much more
– First floor, 2 bedroom residence for staff or guests as well as dormitory style accommodation
– Machinery sheds, feed silos, 26 paddocks with shelters plus irrigation and electric standoffs, fuel bowser, 2 x 5,000 litre underground storage tanks, generator power to service entire property, fire sprinkler systems and underground power
– Water facilities include substantial dam, 3 x spring fed bores, filtration system, 18 megalitre irrigation license, miscellaneous poly water storage tanks
– The magnificent main residence (1911sqm) is finished in the finest detail with 25 metre pool, spa, sauna, gym, summer house, tennis court, 4 bedroom housekeeper’s residence and much more
– Other dwellings include a 4 bedroom residence and a 3 bedroom cottage, both extensively renovated
‘Somersby’ is set amongst glorious gardens overlooking an ornamental lake. Situated halfway between Sydney and Newcastle and only 15 minutes from popular beaches, this property is a strong investment
and a truly spectacular estate.