Spectacular QLD Restoration
PRICE RANGE: Over $1.5 Million
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Land Size: 503 m²
- Alarm System
- Ducted Vacuum System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
- Split-system Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Garage: 1
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
At first I though this was a new build because it looked so perfect,
but apparently not. It’s painstakingly restored – amazing results!
When only the Best will do
* Imposing, enchanting and alluring two level Queenslander
* 503m2 of prime, top class and private land
* Carefully melded traditional and contemporary features
* Allowing breathing space and full separation of living
* Absolutely dress circle address in Paddo central Plunkett Street has to be one of the best locations in Paddington. And number 60 has to be the best house in the best location. Consider: a beautifully and carefully restored Queenslander, offering all the best traditional features, such as high ceilings for air circulation, broad, pine floor boards, and comfortable verandahs. Then, combine this with a large, thoroughly modern, centrally-located kitchen, free-flowing lounge, dining, huge rear deck and wonderful second level, allowing utter and complete separation of living, and we have, if not paradise, then the next best thing. And we haven’t even mentioned the real grass, or the privacy, or living on the high side of Plunkett Street. But you’d better be quick. Number 61 on the lower side, sold in record time for a record price.
Experience the SPACE difference.