Penthouse with 13mtr indoor pool in the sky…
Q1 – Level 74, Surfers Paradise!
PRICE RANGE: $5,750,000 Million
- Property Type:Apartment
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Building Size: 939.99 m² (101 squares) approx
- Ensuite: 4
- Alarm System
- Indoor Spa
- Broadband Internet Available
- Pay TV Access
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Garage: 4
- Tennis Court
- Swimming Pool – Inground
- Swimming Pool – Above Ground
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- Outside Spa
We had the joy of staying at the Q1 a couple of years back on holiday for a week with 1yo baby boy, but we weren’t in the Penthouse I’m afraid!
This has it’s own glass-walled terrace with a 13 metre indoor pool!
Can you imagine the parties … on the Gold Coast!!!
This Penthouse also comes with four car parks and is about a block from the beach.
I’m pretty sure it’s the tallest apartment block in Surfers Paradise atm.
AND here’s what the Agent had to say about it!
Privacy & Sophisticated luxury
The Q1 penthouse is the jewel in the crown of Australia’s tallest residential tower, representing the pinnacle of the Gold Coast lifestyle and property investment. Occupying the entire 74th level, the 940m2 residence showcases magnificent 360 degree views over golden beaches, waterways, the cityscape, distant mountains and the endless blue Pacific. Here you will experience an unparalleled level of privacy and sophisticated luxury only a moment’s stroll to the beach, International shopping, dining and nightlife. After dark a glittering carpet of lights is spread out below, creating the sensation of having the entire world at your feet.
– Glass-walled terrace with 13 metre indoor pool
– Enormous formal living & dining areas
– Fully equipped media room, Miele kitchen
– 4 large bedrooms, each with private bathroom
– Master with study, lounge, dressing room, spa
– 3 metre ceilings, ducted air, modern finishes
– Access via high-speed security lifts, 4 car spaces.